Lonely Housewives Review — Action on the Side, or a Waste of Time?

Anyone looking to score with real local housewives will surely benefit from our LonelyHousewives.com review.

lonelyhousewives.com review

Lonely HouseWives Review Results
  • Popularity - 36
  • Value - 39
  • Features - 54
  • Quality of Members - 41
  • Safety - 55
  • Customer Satisfaction - 28

Final Word on LonelyHousewives

It is apparent to us that LonelyHousewives is nothing more than a charge and churn site. It offers no real results when it comes to hooking you up with married women interested in extramarital trysts.

We rate LonelyHousewives as VERY POOR/STAY AWAY.

Married men and women seeking discreet affairs will make good use of Ashley Madison. It's still, by far, the best choice out there.

— Pros and Cons of LonelyHousewives.com —


  • Registration is fast and easy


  • Free version offers no real functionality
  • Three-day trial can easily result in unwanted charges for a full month
  • 73 percent of members are male, the rest predominantly fake profiles

— in Depth Lonely Housewives Review —

The thought of your wife going online to find an extramarital encounter may be too unpleasant to consider. If we change the narrative, however, and turn it into an opportunity for YOU to find lonely housewives who are seeking fun and sex outside of the home — then it’s a whole different ballgame. The married dating site LonelyHousewives.com — as its name implies — was created specifically for those men seeking casual encounters with married women. Hey, as long as it’s not your wife, it’s not your problem, right?

We undertook a comprehensive review of LonelyHousewives to establish how effective it is. Will it help you find lonely housewives whose husbands fail to satisfy their needs? Read our LonelyHousewives.com review and see if you share our conclusion.

— First Impression of LonelyHousewives —

lonelyhousewives homepage

When you first visit LonelyHousewives.com you will be underwhelmed by its design. It appears like something made from a non-commercial web template back in 2003. The stock footage of the model that they use to represent a “lonely housewife” does not look the slightest bit lonely nor the slightest bit married. We took the liberty of imagining her to be the lonely housewife’s younger, cosmopolitan, lesbian lover. (Hey, we write all day, we need that type of mental distraction from time to time)

— Registration —

lonelyhousewives registration

You can join LonelyHouswives for free. You only need to enter some basic information, such as a valid email, desired username and password, gender, date of birth and a short bio ranging in 400 to 4,000 characters in length. Then, by clicking on the “create account” button, presto — you are a member.

— User Experience —

After registering, you are free to cruise the site and seek out one of them horny lonely housewives — all for yourself. Unfortunately, there is a slew of obstacles that make ever actually hooking up with a real lonely housewife via LonelyHousewives.com practically impossible. Ironic, isn’t it?

First, the free membership is about as useful as a cut of prime rib is to a vegan. It will let you see the profiles of the “lonely housewives” that are purported to be in your area, but you can’t communicate with them. To do that you must have a paid membership.

Second, 73 percent of the profiles on the site are from males. The remaining 27% are predominately fake profiles of housewives that don’t exist outside of a computer. LonelyHousewives stipulates in its terms and conditions that they can use fictitious profiles to spur usage of the site — so they’re not cheating you. That means that LonelyHouswives is a combination of a sausage-fest and chatbot-fest rolled in one.

— Cost of LonelyHousewives —

A one-month membership at LonelyHousewives will cost you $29.95. If you pay for three months in advance, the monthly cost drops to $13.33. Be forewarned, these memberships are reoccurring, so if you don’t cancel in time, they renew automatically.

There is a three-day trial membership that costs $7.95. We used this trial in doing our evaluation but were still charged for one full month. LonelyHousewives determined that we didn’t cancel the trial in a “timely manner.” FYI, we canceled within 24 hours of joining.